The terms and conditions mentioned below shall apply for all programs undertaken through us. While maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. However, Touching Couldbase their management or employees will not be responsible for injuries of any nature, mental or physical, whether caused directly or indirectly due to any adventures or their allied activities.
- All participants are requested to download the risk form sign it and get it with them on their respective trips. You can download you risk forms here.
- Payment terms will be 100% in advance along with program confirmation. We accept online bank tranfers.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy for all lessons, including tandem. Canceling with less than 48 hrs is considered a No Show.
No Shows: Failure to show up for a lesson or canceling with less than 48 hrs forfeits the lesson fees. For Tandems if you get to the takeoff and do not fly because of fear or any other reasons then there will be no refund on the payments.
- Lesson or tandem purchases that have not been started or used can be transferred to another party.
- Refunds are not available for weather cancellations. Lessons or tandems canceled due to weather are re-scheduled as many times as necessary until success is achieved.
- For Tandem Passengers from out of town, if the weather does not allow a tandem flight to occur, a 70% refund will be issued, but 30% is always processed as a non-refundable charge to cover scheduling and attempts to fulfill the tandem flight. Also if any transport or other costs have been incurred then they will have to be borne by the participants at actuals.
- Touching Cloudbase will accept no liability for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by a guest as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other causes outside our control.
- Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
- In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Himachal and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.