The terms and conditions mentioned below shall apply for all programs undertaken through us. While maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. However, Above14000ft their management or employees will not be responsible for injuries of any nature, mental or physical, whether caused directly or indirectly due to any adventures or their allied activities.
1. All participants are requested to download the risk form sign it and get it with them on their respective trips. You can download you risk forms here.
2. Payment terms will be 100% in advance along with program confirmation. We accept online bank tranfers.
3. Refund and cancellation:
- If you cancel 45 before the trip begins, Above 14000ft will retain 30% of the trip cost.
- If you cancel 30 days before the trip begins, Above 14000ft will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
4. Above14000ft will take every care to ensure that itineraries are followed to the letter but circumstances beyond control may necessitate changes. In case of changes routes and properties, Above14000ft will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal.
5. Above14000ft will accept no liability for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
6. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipments by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
7. In the event of any dispute, all matters will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of Himachal and the prevailing law of India shall prevail. Recourse to the courts of any other country will not be applicable.