Here are some reason why we think you should come on a journey with us:
- We have successfully run trekking trips, mountaineering courses, guided mountaineering climbs and mountain biking trips across Himachal, Ladakh and Uttarkhand for the last 15 years for people from all over the world.
- People who have travelled with us once have always come back to us again and again and have also sent their friends to do many more trips with us. In short we have built a very strong business based on word of mouth and have always allowed our work talk for us. (Let us know if you want to chat with any of our past guests and we will put you in touch with them)
- We do not farm our programs to sub contractors. We do the planning; we do the execution – the logistics, the outfitting and the instruction ourselves which is also the secret why we are able to offer high quality journeys and people keep coming back to us. Our self sufficiency and in depth knowledge makes us unique allows us to maintain a very high quality of service.
- Our knowledge of the Indian Himalayas comes from living, working and experiencing the mountains first-hand, not from once-a-year trips.
- We are a grassroots company and being on a journey with us means you are directly contributing to the local environment and development without any intermediateries.
- Our wilderness journeys and extended expeditions to remote and untouched parts of Himachal Pradesh, Gharwal, Kumaoun, Ladakh and Sikkim gets you face-to-face with the real Himalayas.
- The Lonely Planet trekking in the Indian Himalaya, Footprint India handbook and Footprint Indian Himalaya Handbook recommends us as a leading adventure travel outfit to travel with.
- We have a very strong environmental commitment that extends not just into our business but also into our day to day lives. From being a completely paperless company to implementing LNT principles in the field . To read more on LNT click here
Most importantly, we love what we are doing!